Wallen Associates is a group of technical professionals dedicated to excellence in:
- Well Drilling Software-Passive Magnetic Ranging a Specialty
- Engineering Design and Analysis
- Structural Statics, Dynamics, Thermal, Eigenvalue
- Computational Electomagnetics
Pat Wallen, Managing Director, has over 40 years experience in the fields above making significant contributions at:
- Scientific Drilling International-He had principal design responsibility for the propagation resistivity tool, E-field tool, Pulsed Neutron tool and Magnetic ranging developments.
- Magnavox/ Wild-Heerbrug- He was Program manager for the first GPS Survey set fielded in the early 90’s achieving millimeter positioning in differential survey mode.
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory- He was Key in Radiation Hardening the Voyager Spacecrafts to Endure the “Doomsday” radiation Levels of the Jupiter Flybys. STILL WORKING TODAY after 30 years in flight!!